Friday, March 07, 2008

Things that sneak up on us...

Every year, twice a year, I say I am going to remember Daylight Savings Time changes; remember them in advance, that is. Remember them far enough in advance to remind everyone a week or two before, so Rick isn't singing a solo at the first Worship Gathering.

We are living in the most information-rich environment that has ever existed in human history, and yet there will be a fair number of people who will miss getting the word and miss changing their clocks Saturday evening and will be late Sunday. Not that I am be critical- I missed it until late Friday. I just hope most people are more aware of their surroundings than I. Sunday morning will tell us.

Hal Hunter

1 comment:

DCB said...

I hate loosing a hour!

I did remember though.