Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Some Win Statements In Children's Ministry...

One of our primary ministries at Argyle involves our kids. We have a lot of them in our family, and they are important to us. Click here to read about our Children's Ministry strategy.

Amazing Place is our environment for preschool kids. A win here is a kid who comes out of this environment knowing-
  • God made me
  • God loves me
  • Jesus wants to be my friend forever
UpStreet is our environment for kids K-6th grade. We want them to learn that-
  • I need to make the wise choice
  • I can trust God no matter what
  • I need to others the way I want to be treated
  • Jesus loves me so much He wants to save me forever
KidStuf is our high energy stage environment for kids and their families. It is a place that gets kids excited about God and what He is doing in their lives. A win in KidStuf is a kid who gets excited enough to drag his parents and friends to church.

Another win is when we see families growing together. We want to partner with parents; we can never replace them in developing their kids spiritually. Family Times is a resource we encourage families to use to help their children in the rest of the week when they aren't here.

No comments: